Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A whole new year!

I hate hate hate spiders, but this web on my deck was just amazing!

And actually that statement amuses me just a little bit because I don't see time as linear. And I believe that a hard and fast time to declare a new year is a little silly. But since all my calenders have been replaced (really just the one) and my organizer is fresh and new...



I took down the tree and put all the Christmas stuff away. I picked up the new copy of a favorite magazine of mine and it got me ready for Valentines day. I am kind of excited about that. I have some great ideas bouncing around in my head. I am also pushing a new line (series, as I like to call them) of bracelets. I have the "heart on my sleeve" ones. I also have one that doesn't have a name just yet. Here is pic. Let me know if you have any ideas for a name for this series.




I also started a new project. I will be forcing myself to get out of the house and create, at least for a while everyday. Trust me, this is a big thing for me. I won't give you anymore details then that at this point, because I am a bit nervous that this won't work out the way I want. I would like to give it more time.



And for the family that reads this:We all have colds! We woke up with them. Happy new year!

K

No comments: