Thursday, May 28, 2009

I think I am back



And I am also pretty sure I am better than ever. I am spending the next couple of days cleaning and giving away. Sharing my wealth, such as it is, with those who are in need. That is my hope. I am giving away, or gifting away, all of the things that I do not use any more and do not need any more.

I turned 40 on Sunday. And I feel amazingly good about it. I was surrounded by people who love me and who support me in what I do. They offer to me only words of support and encouragement. I told a new friend this week, that I feel as though I am finding the people who were supposed to be in my life all along.

So, now with a bunch of birthdays behind us and the summer stretching out before us, I think we can get down to some serious work. Part of the giving away feels like bringing in. I give away that which I don't need, both literally and figuratively, so that I can bring to me the things I want. Getting rid of the chaos and drama and dishonesty, so that there is only room for art and creativity and fun and adventures, as well as a little peace and joy.
Peace
K

No comments: