Sunday, July 13, 2008

Check out the new header

I finally found a picture that I think captures my idea for this blog. These are some tags that I am working on for a different project. But I was having some really good luck taking some photos and thought I would take pics of what I have been working on. These and some of the ones below are what I have been busy with.
The last week has been mostly tag work. Making several smaller tags for a bigger project. I am looking for kitchen ephemera to make a big piece that will be an abc's for the kitchen. I am looking at using things that you would just through away anyway. I like the idea of making art with recycled materials. But I am new to that idea so I will let the work go where it wants to go.

I will post some pics later tonight (technical difficulties and all of that)
Blessings
K

No comments: