Thursday, September 4, 2008

OMG, I am posting

This is Sissy munchkin. I love the rainbow eyes. And this is why I have been so busy all summer!


I know, I know... it has been forever since I posted anything. But, in my defense, summer got crazy there in August. We had to finish up the Wizard of Oz, hubby took the kids camping, and then we had to get ready to go back to school.

School... with all it's new logistics. I have one in High School, one in Middle School, and one in Elemetary School. Thank goodness they all have an independent streak. They all walk to and from school (at least while the weather is nice).

And since school has started, I will have two days a week of me time. I just changed my work schedule so that I have almost all of Thursday and Friday off. What I hope this means is that I will have time to work in an uninterupted manner. Then I can have things to post.


With all of that said, check out the back to school card I made:


Frankly, I think it is darling.

Let's see, upcoming projects. Lots of stuff to scrap. I am helping a friend with Halloween costumes. This will be a great change for me, as they will be darker than my usual work. But I am so excited about working on them that I nearly ran out today (free time, no kids) and bought fabric to start her skirt. I may do that anyway. Already looking to Halloween cards, and Christmas cards. Had a super fun idea for those.

That is it for now. Much much more later.

K

No comments: