Sunday, January 3, 2010

New year, new ideas



The girls and I went out walking all over, taking in the sights and photographing everything we could. That included the weird little seed pods above.
I spent this first weekend of the new year in the studio making cards, finishing up projects and dreaming of the future garden. Below are two of the cards I finished.
I have some great news. There is a new scrapbook store not far from my house. I have had to schedule trips across town to even by plaind card stock. This will save lots of time, but probably not money.
And in the bad news dept., my car died. Her brakes went out and we decided that it was not worth the money to fix them this time. We will save up and get something more reliable. In the mean time, I will use this as my opportunity to get into shape.
Blessings in the new year
K


No comments: