Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Oct 8th 2008


I wish I could think of a terribly clever title. But, frankly, I have been so busy that a part of brain might have died.

I have been working on collaborations with my husband and a friend. Our biggest project is the word project. I am finding it more challenging than I thought. I am not thinking outside the box as much as I had thought.

There has been a lot of emotion in the house lately. And I know that in my case, emotion can wind up taking a negative control of my creativity. Also, emotion seems to have a way of bringing into question all those things you suppress. SO I am finding myself wondering which path to take.


But I still try to create every day. And I did do a huge amount of prep work for the picture blog.
I keep plugging away.
K

No comments: