Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sneak preview



This is just a sneak preview of a new bunch of cards that I am doing. Just the one today, maybe more tomorrow.

Also, I couldn't resist sharing a pic of the disaster that my desk has become. I think that it is actually worse today then it has been for weeks. I have been getting ideas left and right and sitting down right away to try to get them started. This method of madness is leaving a trail of half finished projects. Well, tonight I will whip up a batch of Lavender Sugar cookies, and then finish at least two projects.
On a side note I have blogged three days in a row. I might be sick. At least it is a productive illness (not a lie on the couch and do nothing and whine all day illness, which I never seem to get and would make for a nice little vacation).
Peace
K

No comments: