Wednesday, February 27, 2008

This is what I did in an hour and a half


I had thought that I would be working all day. Stinky wound up staying home from school, due to a very stuffy nose. So I thought I would catch up on laundry and spend the day at my desk working. Naturally, it didn't work out that way. A friend stopped by and we had coffee and talked for three hours.


What I did get done was make a set of cards, and start the birthday cards of a set of triplets that I adore. I really need to get those done, because their birthday is just around the corner. So the photo above is of my collected works of the day. As uninspiring as that may seem, I figure I was working and that should count for something.


Last night I sorted through the buttons and can't wait to use them on nearly everything. Great bone and stone and shell. A giant blue thing that is stunning. My inspiration may be coming back!



Sissy had a concert tonight. I love that girls energy and enthusiasm. She cracks me up!
K

No comments: