Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring Break and the living is crazy


The kids are home for a week. In theory not a big deal. But I have been so busy trying to find "real" work that I am woefully unprepared. Today they will be going swimming with friends. And that is the extent of our plans.


And again, I don't have alot to show you. I have been overwhelmed with my job hunt. We did spend Saturday at the UofO's Natural History Museum. The girls had a blast. I was very impressed with the questions they were asking as we played in the geology room. I think I have two future scientists on my hands.

Brother got mad at me yesterday, and decided to hide in a tree. This is Brother up a tree with a lawn chair. THere are those who know a story about a boy in Idaho, up a tree, with a lawn chair. A part of me is happy the tradition continues. Another part of me hopes that there is a special insurance for this particular practice!
If anything exciting happens over spring break, trust me, I will tell you all about it.
K

No comments: