Sunday, January 25, 2009

Green Tea you can Eat


Something a little different today. Last night my dear friends came over for dinner and some work on astrology charts. I have to say, I learned a lot. We printed up charts for all of my family and I will be spending the evening (after folding laundry of course) learning more.

Tuesday is Rachel's birthday. Knowing this, we had to have little mini cakes for after dinner. Plus I had been dying to try out the recipe from my "Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World" for Green Tea Cupcakes. Easiest thing in the world to make. Divinely Delicious and, I argue, good for you because they are vegan. I used finely chopped candied ginger on the top, rather then the pretty little flowers. But the ginger added a wonderful little bite.


So I am off to spend the rest of my night folding laundry and looking at star charts. Not a bad way to spend a Sunday night.
Peace
K

No comments: