Friday, January 23, 2009

Oh no ... it's the angry book again

The angry book came out this week. Not because I was particularly angry, but because, I have had a series of strange dreams that have heightened a sense of emotional stress. The angry book came out because I boundaries (real and/ or imagined) were crossed and I really didn't know how else to deal with that.

I felt as though the hard work I have done to protect myself was for nothing.
I have spent two or three week really into working again. And guarding the time I spent working. To the point that even house work has slipped a bit. And if you know me, you know that that is a big deal, especially after the cleansings that I had to do last year to dispel the negative energy that had been in my house.

But what I need to remember is that these trails, such as they are, are what build me and create me. Coming through the trails, rebuilding my walls,cleansing the filth, those are the rituals that give me strength.


I was able to funnel some of that frustration into another page for the angry book. Maybe the key to a healthy me is an angry page a week.

No comments: