Thursday, November 5, 2009

November 5th 2009




First of all, Happy Birthday to my friend Dani! I hope that this coming year is better then anything you could hope for. 

Now, on to business, such as it is. I redid the pumpkin fabric. It was sitting on the stove cooling. I should have told Vyapti what was going on, but now the fabric is sitting in the compost bin. I will try again this weekend, I hope. I did learn that i want the smaller pumpkins and I want very little water. I let it boil and then simmer for a long time. I am just not sure how to set the color. 


I just pulled pumpkin seeds out of the oven. I love pumpkin seeds. I just clean mine and lightly salt them. For me the trick is to let them air dry a bit before I bake them Overnight is usually good. Then into a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes, stir them up and then 7 more minutes. They won't last the day.


 I will be busy in the studio most of the day, so I should have lots of fun stuff for the next week or so. I hope so. I have wanted to be posting something, even a small post every weekday. But, man that is difficult. I am just not that with it yet. 
Peace and pumpkin seeds
K

No comments: