Friday, November 30, 2007

What did I do today?

THis is a photo from Heceta Head that I took during the summer. The cove below the lighthouse is one of our favorite places to go. I wanted to share a little summer today.

Well, I did six loads of laundry, and even folded them and put them away. I finished several Christmas cards. But I still have a bunch to make. I vacuumed and you can't tell.


Tomorrow, I am going to meet with a parent volunteer for a charter school. I had done the set up work to help them get ready to write their own grants, and now they are almost ready to submit the first one. I am going out to help her tie up the loose ends. I just hope it goes quickly, 'cause I still have cards to make.


I did not take any photos, or work on the paper I am making, or do any weaving, or finish any bracelets. Sometimes life decides that it is more important than art. And that is just fine, as long as it doesn't happen everyday, I think we are okay.
I would love to hear what you all are working one. Leave me comments and let me know what your favorite project right now is.

No comments: