Sunday, December 2, 2007

Rainy Sunday


I love a rainy day. That would explain alot about where I live. It is definatly a rainy day. There are flood warnings across much of the Willamette Valley. I am very grateful that we have moved up the hill a bit.


I spent this wonderfully rainy day watching football, finishing my Christmas cards and doing housework of course.


My meeting yesterday went well. We didn't finish up though, and I will be going out to the school tomorrow morning to muck through fincial stuff to finish up the grant. But I hope that it will only take an hour or so. I want very much to let them do the work and become self-sufficient. I know they can do it and it will free up a lot of options for them if they do.




I am posting a photo of a bangle I have for sale on a local site. I did say that I would post examples of my work. I am sorry that it has taken so long. I have very few photos of my work that I am actually happy with. Most photos don't represent the color the way I want. However, the closer I get to my photography badge the better my photos should get.

No comments: