Sunday, December 23, 2007

Twas the night before the night before Christmas


And my kids are bouncing off the walls. I am not sure the little one will survive even just one more night. She made a snow flake the other day, and then started wearing it as a mask. It reminded me of a mexican wrestlers mask. So now she is EL POLLO LOCO.


I made bracelets today. All of them were made with a specific person in mind. The girls and the twins. I even made one for me to wear out and about to promote the product. I have a basket full of bracelets that need to go.


I don't know when I will be posting next. I think tomorrow night might overwhelm me. And Tuesday I will probably be exhausted. But I thought that I would just give you a quick up date and then let you all enjoy the holidays.


So enjoy this last Random Santa.




Happy Holidays

K

No comments: