Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas to All



Merry Christmas to you all. We had a wonderful Christmas day. We woke at 6:30 a.m. (I think one of us was up well before that) and opened presents. I don't think any one was disappointed. I know I wasn't and I haven't heard any complaints. We had a great dinner of spaghetti ( the old world all day to make recipe) and mushroom stuffing. We were going to have stuffed pumpkins, but they took to long to bake.

We watched movies and played games. We just finished playing a new game and had a blast.

This is a photo of the little one in some of the new stuff she got for Christmas. I think she will have a blast wearing her new clothes for the next several days.



This is me trying to catch Boo in a photo. Next to imposible, as he hates to have his pic taken.


Here is Sis and Dad playing backgammon. This was her first ever game and she did great.

I hope you all had a day that was equally full of family and I wish you all much love and happiness
K

No comments: