Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Strawberry Mousse with not so much Moose in it.


Just a little Python reference for those clever enough.
On to the food. Tot left me a note on the white board the other day: make moose mommy. So, because she was so careful in her use of alliteration, I made her strawberry tofu mousse. It was easy, just a package of silken tofu, about 8 oz of strawberries and 3 tablespoons of agave. Blended up with a hand mixer. I didn't really measure anything. But she liked it and so did her sister. It was a little sweet for me, but I will make adjustments next time.

On a non-food related note, I am writing up a nice long post for this blog that is relevant to the topic matter I originally intended. That will get posted in a day or so. Just a warning, it is turning out to be quite the long entry.

No comments: