Monday, April 27, 2009

Why I didn't get any work done...


I know, excuses, excuses. But honestly, there was no way I was going to work this last weekend. I went to a very dear friends 40th birthday party. I don't actually know how his wife pulled off a surprise weekend. He had no idea that so many of his friends were in on the surprise.

We went bowling and meet lots of new friends. Ate some amazing food (love the MoJo!). What a wonderful time.

In fact, I needed the time to recharge. I have been so focused on all these tiny, almost meaningless, details that I was not seeing the forest for the trees. Or even seeing the trees for the lichen (or some other form of fungus or parasite, you pick). You know, the ever present yard crap that no matter how hard you work to get rid of it, it comes back.
More later
K




No comments: