Friday, January 4, 2008

I am still sick!!

I think that says it all. I have been drifting in and out of a waking conciousness all day. Little bit is sick on the couch, and that is kinda pathetic. I have three days to get us all well before school starts again.

I did spend the day making cards. I hadn't replenished my stock for at least one year. I made some that I am actually very pleased with. The bird motif is big with me right now. And I seem to recall spending a summer in Baker sketching birds and horses. But I don't think that any of those turned out so cute.

I did make another cuff last night. It was based on a shirt I had seen out shopping yesterday. I am trying to get the spring/summer stuff really ready to go. I keep posting, but haven't gotten any bites yet. However it is definatly something that I know will take off in time. I am sure these are ready to sell.

I will post pics as soon as I can

K

No comments: