Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tuesday after



First of all, let me apologize for my non-posting. I am still having some problems with my computer and am too stubborn to use anyone elses. But I am happy to post when I can.






I have been busy finishing up the details in my office. And I think, should I ever again have a space that is strictly office, it will look amazing. I am enjoying finishing project after project. What I should have guessed what that finishing one project leads to finding others that I can't wait to start. Thank goodness for the giant post-it I have up in the kitchen.





Monday was a snow day for the kids. We got about 6 inches of the stuff here at the house. It was very beautiful. One of the pluses to living up in the hills. I am still definitely in town, but I feel a little bit like we are in the country.

Anyway, I have been busy and productive (which if you know me, can be two very different things). A part of me feels as though I have lost some focus. But the days are getting longer, my house is very clean, so things can only go forward.
K

No comments: