Wednesday, January 9, 2008

It sure was...


A wacky Wednesday. We have a leak somewhere in the plumbing around the washing machine that is leaking all over the garage. We are currently waiting for a plumber.

I couldn't use the washer, so I made the above pretties instead. They are just simple and fun felt pencil toppers. I expect that I will be expanding on that concept in the near future. I already have some ideas floating around in my head.



We went to the library, of course. I found a book on composting. And vegitarian cookbook. The pic of Stinky is of what she does when we go to the library. She has to hold the door and she has to push the button on the elevator. Although today she did go down the stairs. She can't help it. These are her "things" and we just try to run with it.

I did get my 52 projects book and am looking through it and picking out some good ones. I think that I will need a couple of days to catch up and get my ducks in a row, before I leap into even more things I need to keep track of. And if I don't post for a couple of days that is why. I want to keep up on thi silly little blog though. It helps clear my mind. That cold from a week ago is still playing havoc on me and I am exhausted. So I feel cluttered.
Anyway, the plumber is here.
K

No comments: