Saturday, January 26, 2008

I'm back, I think



I would love to think that my computer is working correctly again. It seems to be. I haven't been the one using it today, so I can't be entirely sure.

Anyway... I spent today finishing up a few projects that have been sitting waiting for me. I mended(by patching) a pair of pants for Sissy, I finished the messanger bag I made. This was a big achievment, because I didn't use a pattern, I just kindof winged it. It turned our really cute, and I love it.






I will be finishing a little mailbox that I got from my mom in the next day or so. ANd I have another pillow that needs finishing. I am having a breakthrough of sorts. I realised that I can't have all of these partially finished projects laying around the house. They take up space and lead to dissarray. But they hold me back as well. On some level, things that are not completed take up mental space and are a tether to the past. Enough of that. I will be spending time in the next couple of weeks determining what needs to be finished and doing just that.I have been spending quite a bit of time thinking about what kinds of things represent me. A bit of a strange way to put it. But when I see certain images I think of certain people. And I am working on defining my voice and using those types of images to define my voice. I don't know how that is coming along. Sometimes I think that the more I think of defining my voice, the further I get from it.

I am going to call this good for tonight. I could go on and on but I will save it for later.
K




I

No comments: