Thursday, January 10, 2008

I got to take a shower!!!!!!


When last I posted I had no water. My sewer line had backed up into the garage and the plumber could find the release valve thing that would give them easy access to the line. Well, they came back this morning, and it took the poor man nearly an hour to find out that the line was covered by cement. He then spent the morning and afternoon digging and fixing my sewer. Hooray for the roto rooter man! He is a small ungsong hero. And if you don't believe me, go without water for a day!
While he was working (and while it was primarily one guy, at one point there were three trucks in my driveway. What the neighbors must have thought!) I ironed fabric and started a message bag. This is something that I have wanted to try to work out all on my own for some time now. I have all the peices cut out and some of it sewn together. Of course I will post a pic when it is done. As of right now, I think it is coming together very well!

I also started a painting that may turn into a series of three for my kitchen, maybe my office. I found some old canvases that my mom gave me. Now, I don't claim to be a painter. I certainly don't claim to do any sort of figure work. But there is something rewarding about painting. Again, I will give you pics when I have them.

I think tomorrow will be a day dedicated to cleaning and organizing. I told a friend that I was feeling lost in my chaos. That is not a normal feeling for me.

K

No comments: